Thursday 11 February 2016

http://padlet.com/m1502898/3sfjkmfl9i5z

I thought everyone is comments was really helpfully and nice they said that they didn't see the health and safety poster and there were right so i got one up now.



I thought everything went really well in multimedia i enjoyed the the music editing and all the other stuff we covered in it has been really fun.


things could have went well if i put up my health and safety poster up back when everyone did it.

·         i have Shawn my research.
·         i have the purpose of the blog explained.
·         i have Health and Safety issues discussed in my blog.
·         i did  the blog shown a wide range of different media
·         i have explained in each post how all different media has been uploaded to my blog
·         i have confirmed that everything required for the blog project has been fully completed

i have read through the comment on my blog from your peers. Discuss how i feel about this feedback and how they think i could have improved the work you have produced

No comments:

Post a Comment